What Information Do We Collect?
- When you visit our Site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Site.
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
- When filling out a form or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, or phone number information. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
- The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to our mailing lists.
- Like many other Sites, Semler Appraisals and Estate Liquidations, collects information generated by the use of our Site for the purpose of assessing technical performance, enhancing the user experience, and improving customer service.
- We may also use personal information in a manner that does not identify you specifically nor allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our visitors in general. For example, we may use tracking cookies to find out where our visitors come from, how our visitors use our Site, what they look for, and where they most frequently end up. This information may be used to assess the visitor experience: to provide you with more relevant information, improve communications and/or aid in the development of various features on our Site. We have no knowledge of this information except at an anonymous level.
- Keep in mind that Internet use is subject to interception, loss and alteration. E-mail is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, you acknowledge and agree that Semler Appraisals and Estate Liquidations shall not be responsible for any loss or damages you may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential or sensitive information over the Internet, and that all such communications are at your own risk.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of fulfilling the service requested.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
- The Semler Appraisals and Estate Liquidations Site is a general audience Site and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children. This Site does not sell services or products for purchase by children. No information should be submitted to, or posted at, Semler Estate and Estate Liquidations, Site by visitors under 18 years of age.
What About Other Websites Linked to Our Site?
- We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other website are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Site.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our Site, and/or the users of our Site; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our Site or us.
- The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Policy Modifications and Your Consent