Next Estate Sale Schedule and Details
Check back often to find out when and where our next North Texas estate sale will take place or get notified by email by adding your name to our email list. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
OUR NEXT SCHEDULED ESTATE SALE:
ADDRESS: Will be published the day before the sale
DIRECTIONS: Will be published the day before the sale
9:00 am – 4:00 pm Friday
9:00 am – 12:15 pm Saturday
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Saturday
Valuable items are removed from the home until the day of the sale.
Here’s a very small sampling of what’s in this sale. Please view the photos. Not all items have been photographed. There’s just too much to show you everything!
- Antique furniture
- Dolls – Annette Himstedt, Jan Hagara, Madame Alexander, Susan Wakeen, Gustav Wolf, Hildegard Gunzel, RuBert, Phyllis Parkins, Brinn’s, Boyd’s and others
- Hair receiver collection
- Hat pin collection
- Jan Hagara figurines, plates, pins, trays, baskets and more
- Giuseppe Armani figurines
- Clocks, clocks, clocks! And garniture!
- Vintage purses and handbags
- Men’s and women’s clothing
- Architectural fretwork
- Vintage jewelry
- Records, DVDs, CDs, cassette tapes
- Electronics – TVs, computer monitors, DVD players
- Stained glass windows
- Cranberry glass
- Dresser box collection
- John Curle 1800s piano
- Christmas decorations – including Pipka International Santas
- Light fixtures, lamps, chandeliers
- Sugar shaker collection
- Decorative art
- Vintage photos
- Bear collection – Boyd’s, Carousel, Gina, Willsmith and others
- Salt & pepper shaker collection
- Dinnerware: Noritake, “Tuscany Rose” by 222 Fifth and others
- Anchor Hocking and Hazel Atlas glass
- Pyrex and Corning Ware
- Fireplace screens
- Vintage fans – including funeral parlor fan
- Cup & saucer collection
- Vintage perfume bottles
- Cranberry glass
- Lady head vases
- Bedding, tapestries, decorative pillows
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor fountain
- Appliances – refrigerator, dryer
- Fireplace mantels
- and more!
There’s lots more, so come take a look.
The Fine Print
Cash, debit and credit cards (over $50) accepted.
Please leave the kids at home (NO CHILDREN ALLOWED, NO STROLLERS), leave the purses & bags in your vehicles, but bring big, strong guys to help with removing large purchases!
We regret we are not able to respond to questions regarding the sale, the items in the sale, or the prices. We are frequently running short of time, or already involved in the set up of another sale. And we just cannot always remember the prices and details of so many items!
If you’d like to sign up for Lorrie’s estate sale notification emails, you can do so below. You can unsubscribe at any time. Feel free to forward the email to anyone you think would be interested in the upcoming estate sale.